Edwardian Silver Lidded Tankard in Charles II Style.
The front of the tankard features a presentation inscription to Henry Philip Folland, Managing Director of Folland Aircraft. This company produced parts for the Bristol Blenheim and Beaufort bombers. They also made the majority of the rear sections of the Spitfire, as well as parts for the Mosquito and Wellington bombers. Folland Aircraft made the Folland Gnat, used by the Red Arrows. The company was acquired by Hawker Siddeley, which later became part of British Aerospace.
Hallmarked for London 1904 by Sebastian Garrard. Features the retail stamp of R&S Garrard, Haymarket, London to the underside of the base.
Approximate weight is 700 grams or 22.5 troy ounces.
Approximate dimensions are 15 cm height, 15.5 cm handle to cover rim length and 11 cm base diameter.