Warwick Vase Brass Car Mascot, circa 1925. The underside with a threaded hole to the centre of the base.
The original Warwick Vase is an ancient Roman marble vase. It is now on display in the Burrell Collection in Glasgow. The vase was originally displayed at Warwick Castle by George Greville, 2nd Earl of Warwick.
In excellent condition with age related patina.
Approximate weight is 388 grams.
Approximate dimensions are 7.7 cm length, 6 cm height and 6 cm width.