Georgian, George IV, Old Sheffield Plate cruet stand with four diamond cut glass bottles. Two of the bottles are with cut glass stoppers for oil and vinegar. The pepper and mustard bottles have silver mounts and the mustard has a silver ladle. The stand is raised upon four claw feet and features a gadrooned and scroll border. The bottles would all appear to be original as they are all diamond cut, with star cut bases and reeded upper bodies. The silver mounts are gadrooned with flame finials.
The mustard and pepper bottles are hallmarked for Sheffield 1822 by Waterhouse Hodson & Co. The mustard ladle is a replacement and is hallmarked for London 1809 by Richard Turner and John Shea.
Condition is excellent with light surface wear commensurate with age. There is a little play in the mustard hinge. One glass stopper has a few nibbles. The glass bottles are all in excellent order.
Approximate weight is 1.875 kilos.
Approximate dimensions are 18 cm height and 19 cm length/width.